LIEUTENANT COLONEL TIMOTHY R. GUY
Lieutenant Colonel Timothy R. Guy is the Logistics Readiness Squadron Commander, 128th Air Refueling Wing, General Mitchell Field, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is responsible for the overall management and operation of the Logistics Readiness Squadron to
include Distribution Management, Material Management, and Contingency Operations, as well as War Reserve Material petroleum requirements. He also serves as Assistant United States Property and Fiscal Officer, Property Air, and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures for property accounting. Lt Col Guy attended the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and received his commission through ROTC in May 2004. He has previously served as the Deputy Commander, 379th Expeditionary Maintenance Group, 379th Air Expeditionary Wing, Qatar Air Base, Deputy Commander 128th Maintenance Group, student at the Advanced Study of Air Mobility, through the Air Force Institute of Technology at the United States Expeditionary Center,
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey, Integration Branch Chief at the Air National Guard Readiness Center, Andrews AFB, Maryland, Commander of the 128th Maintenance Squadron, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and the Director of Cyber Operations, Wisconsin Joint Force Headquarters, Madison, Wisconsin. Prior to his current position, Lt Col Guy was the Headquarters Chief of Staff, 128th Air Refueling Wing, General Mitchell Field, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
2004 Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer End-User Technologies, UW-Whitewater, Wis.
2005 Aerospace Basic Course, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2008 Masters of Business Administration, Management, UW-Whitewater, Wis.
2009 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2013 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2016 Advanced Study of Air Mobility, USAF Expeditionary Center, JBMDL, N.J.
2016 Master of Science, Logistics, Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
2018 Air War College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1. July 2004-February 2006, Project Engineer, 738 Engineering Installation Squadron, Keesler AFB Miss.
2. February 2006-July 2007, Officer In Charge Cable/Antenna Installation, 85 Engineering Installation Squadron, Keesler AFB, Miss.
3. July 2007-December 2009, Communications and Information Officer, 210 Engineering Installation Squadron, Minneapolis, Minn.
4. December 2009-December 2010, Communications Officer, Wisconsin Joint Force Headquarters, Madison, Wis.
5. December 2010-April 2012, Director of Cyber Operations, Wisconsin Joint Force Headquarters, Madison, Wis.
6. April 2012-August 2013, Commander, 128 Maintenance Squadron, Milwaukee, Wis.
7. August 2013-June 2014, Operational Execution Working Group Action Officer, Air National Guard Readiness Center, Andrews AFB, Md.
8. June 2014-May 2015, Integration Branch Chief, Air National Guard Readiness Center, Andrews AFB, Md.
9. May 2015-June2016, Student, Advanced Study of Air Mobility, UASF Expeditionary Center, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.J.
10. June 2016-July 2017, Deputy Commander, 128 Maintenance Group, Milwaukee, Wis.
11. July 2017-January 2018, Headquarters Chief of Staff, 128 Air Refueling Wing, Milwaukee, Wis.
12. January 2018-July 2018, Deputy Commander, 379 Maintenance Group, Al Udied AB, Qatar.
13, July 2018-September 2020, Headquarters Chief of Staff, 128 Air Refueling Wing, Milwaukee, Wis.
14. September 2020-Present, Commander 128 Logistics Readiness Squadron, Milwaukee Wis.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with six oak leaf clusters
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with 'N' Device and oak leaf cluster
Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Border
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant June 15, 2004
First Lieutenant June 15, 2006
Captain October 1, 2008
Major November 29, 2012
Lieutenant Colonel December 1, 2016